APCO IntelliComm has all the features needed to optimize your agency’s call taking capabilities.
- Pinpoint and score missing information for every call
- Customize your QA questions to match your internal SOPs or local/regional specifics
- Filter call history by date/range and common information fields
- Output data directly to a spreadsheet for further manipulation
- Reporting by call taker or evaluator
- QA is a streamlined process and can occur as soon as 15 minutes after the call is closed
- Leverage agency transcript history and meta-data for advanced analysis insights
- Provide dashboard style reporting that progresses as more data is fed to the system
- Input types can be yes/no, dropdown, multiple select dropdowns, text, etc.
- Like APCO’s paper guidecards, criteria and text on software-based guidecards can be configured to meet an agency’s needs. Core software and functions remain consistent while card text and messaging can be modified.
- IntelliComm allows flexibility of naming conventions and levels of dispatch
- ISO-27001/27017/27018 data protection certified
- Data is encrypted both in transit and at rest
- Streamlined, secure network-based content management delivered via the IBM Cloud
- Role-based access control
- Agencies manage their own users
- Modern web browsers supported for HTML5: Chrome, Firefox, Edge (version 91 and higher) and Safari. Chrome is our preferred browser.
- All workstations within the agency always have the most recent version of software since it’s coming from the cloud.
- Updates do not require any physical installation and there is no downtime for updates or upgrades.
- Cloud-based infrastructure provides redundant access points and resilient architecture
- System resources can be adjusted in seconds as network loads increase.
- Keyboard shortcuts allow you to keep hands on the keyboard and eyes on the screen
- Scalable fonts to address accessibility considerations
- Carry forward logic allows you to answer a question once and the response will automatically appear on additional cards